Elbow Arthroscopy Positioner
- Places the elbow in optimal positioning for elbow arthroscopy – shoulder is in 90 degree of abduction and the elbow in 90 degree of flexion and in neutral rotation.
- The bend in the rod allows for easy access to tourniquet without interfering with sterile field.
- The high curves of the cup prevent slipping of the limb without the use of straps.
- Made of welded stainless steel.
- Round post fits standard Clark Sockets
- Comes with conductive vinyl-covered pressure diffusion pad made of T-Foam to reduce impact to nerves and tissue that removes easily for cleaning